Welcome to my Blog. Feel free to follow the below links.
MMO's, Books, Movies, Philosophy, Horse Racing, Business, Scheduled Maintenance

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Labels and Other Such Wonderful Things

So after screwing around with blogger for a while trying to figure out a way to link tagged posts at the top of my blog, I went with the Text Gadget. It allows me to add the label associated link into an easy clickable link on my home page which is pretty handy.

This post will also serve as sort of a starting point for the subjects I wish to be easy clickable tags by labeling this post under the headings of future subjects.

These subjects will be MMO's, Books, Movies, Philosophy, Business, Horse Racing and Scheduled Maintenance. While providing me with plenty of things to blog about it will also give me some direction with what I want to say and should eventually lead to recurring posts on specific subject matter on specific days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment